HP-MET Web Coater
high vacuum induction evaporation
- an innovative web coating system based on induction evaporators.
Specially developed to achieve optimum, pinhole-free layers on high speed with high layer uniformity in the coating process.
Advantages and some technical information:
- Huge variety of evaporable materials from "A" like Aluminium to "Z" like Zink
- Very uniform, thin and pinhole free coating (f.e. for packaging industry: to prevent bacterial growth or prevent the influence of fats, humidity, aromas, water, oxygen on the products)
- Lower process temperature compared to IMC boats
- Very good homogeneity of the layers
- Fast process times (cycle times)
- High stability of the coating process at high speeds / evaporation rates
- Operator friendly control system
- Easy cleaning & maintenance
- Automatic, semi-automatic and manual operation modes of the LayWeb® control software
- Extensive optional built-in components
Product information (PDF): HP-MET Web Coater Series